Zonefest Registration is now open!
Category : News
Register now to attend Zonefest 2021 – Zone 12’s mini-Parade!
Labor Day weekend (Sep 3-5), in Melbourne, FL
Register here: Zonefest 2021
This is our annual event that allows us to get together with members from all throughout Zone 12 – catch up with old friends and make new ones as well! Space Coast Region is our host this year, and they’ve planned a wonderful weekend for us.
Porsche Melbourne and the American Muscle Car Museum (AMCM) are our primary sponsors for this year’s event. Registration will be limited to the first 150 participants. Make sure to register soon – so you won’t miss out!
Here’s the schedule of events:
- Friday night welcome dinner/cocktail party at Porsche Melbourne – and if you’ve ever been there, you know they put on great events!
- Saturday will be spent at Mark Pieloch’s American Muscle Car Museum (AMCM) – starting with a concours on the beautiful grounds; a tour of their Garage/Maintenance area; and then a Gimmick Rally in the afternoon.
- Saturday night we’ll enjoy a fantastic dinner in the incredible museum, which houses more than 325 spectacular cars, including 44 Porsches. This collection is closed to the public, except during exclusive charity events.
- Sunday brings us back to the AMCM for our autocross. The site is amazing, featuring a 1/8-mile dragstrip, skid pad, and road course all in one. Space Coast always puts on fun and challenging autocrosses, with approximately 60 second run times. Beginners are welcome, and we’ll have instructors available to drive with you to make sure you have fun!
- If autocross isn’t your thing, you can enjoy a guided scenic drive to a great historic lunch location, Dixie Crossroads, or plan to visit any of the local attractions in the area.
- Sunday afternoon plan to attend an ice cream social to cool off while you watch a Porsche Tractor display and demonstration at the AMCM.
- Sunday night, we’ll close Zonefest with a delicious banquet at the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, celebrating the weekend’s individual award winners!
And as a special option over the weekend, Mark Pieloch has offered to provide a personal tour through the museum. He’ll give the history and significance of numerous cars and tell you the inside scoop on how he acquired them. The entire proceeds from this special tour will go to charity.
Hotel rooms are not included as part of registration, but we have a block of rooms at the Melbourne Rialto Hilton for a group rate of $121/night. Contact the hotel directly at 321-768-0200 (“Zonefest” is the code to use for group rate). Each registrant is responsible for making their own plans for accommodation.
If you’d like to book a room online, use this link: Zonefest Hilton hotel
Concours categories will be determined by the actual cars registered, so please include it when registering (you’ll know your class after you register at the event). You do not have to use the same vehicle for every event, but every vehicle needs to be a Porsche.
There will be a welcome package, including an event polo shirt and other items to commemorate Zonefest 2021. All events, the dinners and ice cream social are included for the price of $150 per person for adults; children 12 and under are $75 each. There will be drink tickets available to purchase for cocktails at the Sunday Banquet; and box lunches are available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday.
Remember, there will be a limit of 150 participants, so please register early!
Hope to see you there!!
Lisa Lewis Koller
Zone 12 Rep
Register here: Zonefest 2021
Checkout and share Zone 12’s ‘Zonefest’ page