Zone 12 Events – Escape to the Cape & North Carolina Tour
Category : News
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Below are a couple of events coming up that are happening in Zone 12. Sorry if this is a duplicate email that you have already received, some members did not receive the one sent out last week. Thank you!
Escape to the Cape – August 20 – 21
Over 200 people have signed up so far, and the event will fill up! You can join in the drive over to Cape Coral, or just meet up at the lunch location, Boathouse Tiki Bar & Grill in Ft Meyers.
Some of the weekend highlight include:
- Overnight stay at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- Lunch at the Boathouse Tiki Bar & Grill Ft Myers
- Sumptuous Prime Rib Surf & Turf dinner buffet at the Westin resort
- Car Show in the covered multi-level Westin Garage on Sunday Morning
- Meeting up with old friends and making new ones!
Raffle Prizes include
- 2 X Porsche Packages
- Princess Cruise for two- Raffle tickets are available at the event. Proceeds benefiting the New Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Register via Clubregistration.net
Special Member Rates Reserve Now
- Book your discounted special group rate at the hotel here: bit.ly/bookescape22
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village from $169/night
(plus tax & $10 resort fee…includes a free welcome drink coupon at check-in per room)
Kids under 18 are free and do NOT need to register on clubregistration
Group rate extended pre and post for 3 days.
You can spend the day or stay overnight!!!
Contact information for the weekend:
Rick Veingrad (954) 472-4010
Gulfstream Region presents a North Carolina Tour to Remember
We will stay at the Fontana Village Resort from October 16th thru 20th, 2022
For our group rate call 800-849-2258 and ask for “Gulfstream Region PCA” rate
Different Tours are available for each day or create your ownRegistration limited to a maximum of twenty cars
Choose from staying at the Lodge or 1, 2, 3 or 4 Bedroom Cottages
Orientation Dinner and one evening around a Firepit is included
Registration is $70 per person at https://clubregistration.net/events/signUp.cfm/event/12151
Registration closes July 15th
Trip Coordinator Kyle Rathbun at GSRPCASocial@gmail.com
October 15, 2022 9:00 AM Leave from Wawa, 5757 Okeechobee Rd, Fort Pierce
Drive to Aiken, SC with lunch and rest breaks and overnight stay
October 16 9:00 AM Drive to Fontana Village on 2-lane mountain roads
With lunch and rest breaks
October 17, 18 & 19 Drive select mountain roads to lunch destinations
Explore the town and return to the Resort on your own
October 18 6:30 PM Smores around the Firepit
Drive home on your own or to the destination of your choice